We are soliciting proposals for workshop and tutorials to be held on May 20, 2019 in conjunction with the second biennial conference on Language, Data and Knowledge (LDK 2019) in Leipzig, Germany. Building upon the success of the inaugural event held in Galway, Ireland in 2017, this conference will bring together researchers from across disciplines concerned with the acquisition, curation and use of language data in the context of data science and knowledge-based applications.
We welcome workshop and tutorial proposals that are of relevance to the topics as in the Call for Papers. Submissions should follow the LNCS guidelines for formatting and be 3-6 pages in length, plus unlimited pages for appendices.
Submissions should include the following details:
- Title of the workshop or tutorial
- List of organizers or tutorial presenters: List the names, affiliations, home page links, and provide short biographies for all workshop organizers or tutorial presenters.
- List of topics: For workshops, provide a list of topics of relevance to the workshop. For tutorials, provide a detailed outline of the topics that will be covered.
- Detailed description: Provide a description that motivates and describes the list of topics in further detail.
- Past workshops or tutorials: Describe any previous editions of the same workshop or tutorial, along with an estimated size of the audience.
- Format: Describe the proposed format for the event. For instance, for workshops, describe the envisioned mix of invited talks, submitted paper presentations, poster sessions, panels, and demonstration sessions. For tutorials, describe to what extent the tutorial will consist of slide presentations vs. practical hands-on training.
- Expected audience: Describe the expected size and composition of the the audience.
- Requirements: List any special requirements, such as audio-visual equipment, poster boards, etc.
- Committee members: For workshops, if available, provide a preliminary list of people who have agreed to serve as program committee members.
- References: List relevant publications.
Proposals should be submitted to EasyChair at the following address:
|15 October 2018||Proposal submission deadline|
|30 November 2018||Notification|
|5 March 2019||Suggested Workshop submission deadline|
|20 May 2019||Workshop day|
|21-22 May 2019||Main Conference|